Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Patience

Hi all!! Just a little side note - I am really sorry for the delay with some of the photographs. There is significant post processing after each shoot (I LOVE Photoshop.... what can I say!? It's afterall the fastest way to remove unsightly wrinkles and acne!) But because of the numerous shoots - many photos that should be due are still unprocessed.

Still coming up:

  1. Wei Chung's wedding part 5
  2. Collingwood Farm & Rachelle's Farewell
  3. Sue and Gideon's wedding (will be in installments but the photos turned out beyond expectations)
  4. Joyce and Julius' wedding (oh come on give me a break.... it's THIS coming Saturday so I have NOT shot it)
  5. Life Kids
  6. And a few fantabulous shots from my project 'Melbourne at Night'

And to ALL of you who have been bugging me... just hold on a little while alright!? You do NOT want to be the cause of me failing uni and picking up photography as my full time job ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the wedding photos!!!
Give 'em to me damnit!!!!

;)

27 September, 2006 23:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, that was me, vera

27 September, 2006 23:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home